Deadline: Friday, January 19, 2024
Each year, the City seeks nominations of the many worthy individuals and groups that have helped make our community better in some way, through our annual Community Awards Program.
Now is the time to submit your nominations for the following categories:
- Business – recognizes a business that is actively involved in the community or brings other significant benefits through its presence in Upper Arlington. This could be by utilizing environmentally friendly business practices, through support and participation in community service projects, by providing financial or in-kind support for various causes, or as a leader in workplace diversity.
- Community Enrichment – presented to an individual or group that has spearheaded or is involved in a project or program that enhances the City’s quality of life through the arts, education, recreation, cultural diversity, or enhancement of the natural environment.
- Community Relations – presented to an individual or group that is actively involved in programming that increases a sense of belonging for all members of our community, enhances knowledge, understanding and appreciation of diversity within UA, raises awareness of or improves the overall health and safety of the community, or for a significant one-time act to help others in the community during their moment of need.
- Senior – awarded to an individual who is actively involved in his/her community through volunteer service, taking a leadership or participatory role in community programs.
- Youth – presented to a youth individual or group actively involved in volunteer service, or the participation in and development of community programs to benefit others.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, January 19, 2024. Click here to learn more and to complete your nomination today.