City Council Meeting
June 24 @ 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 30, 2019
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 30, 2019
One event on November 12, 2019 at 7:30 pm
City Council meets in regular session on the second and fourth Mondays of each month (unless designated otherwise) in the Council Chamber of the Municipal Services Center, 3600 Tremont Road, at 7:30 pm.
City Council Meeting Cancellations
- January 14 City Council Meeting – cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess;
- March 11 City Council Meeting – cancelled for the purpose of spring break;
- July 22 and August 12 City Council Meetings – cancelled for the purpose of Council’s summer recess; and
- December 23 City Council Meeting – cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess.
City Council Meeting rescheduled from normal meeting date/time.
- May 28 – City Council Meeting rescheduled from Monday, May 27
- November 12 – City Council Meeting rescheduled from Monday, November 11
Current Meeting Agendas & Packets access from the City Council-City Clerk web page.
Previous meeting materials, minutes and reports can be found on our Archives Portal link.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include an image with a minimum size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission