Council Conference Session
June 21 @ 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 13, 2021
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 13, 2021
One event on February 16, 2021 at 7:30 pm
One event on August 23, 2021 at 7:30 pm
One event on September 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm
When: Jun 21, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please click the link below to join the webinar: //zoom.us/j/92412706925
Or Telephone: 1 (929) 205-6099 | Webinar ID: 924 1270 6925
Current Meeting Agendas & Packets access from the City Council-City Clerk web page.
Council Meetings, Council Conference Sessions and City Special Meetings – may be held remotely using Zoom video-conferencing software. Residents can log into the meeting as an attendee, or can watch via livestream on the City Council webpage or the City’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/cityofua).
Previous meeting materials, minutes and reports can be found on our Archives Portal link.
City Council Conference Sessions are scheduled on the first and third Mondays of each month (unless designated otherwise) in the Lower Level Meeting Room of the Municipal Services Center, 3600 Tremont Road, at 7:30 pm.
Council Conference Session Cancellations
- January 4 Council Conference Session cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess;
- March 15 Council Conference Session cancelled for the purpose of spring break;
- July 6, July 19, August 2 and August 16 Council Conference Session – cancelled for the purpose of Council’s summer recess; and
- December 20 Council Conference Session – cancelled for the purpose of holiday recess.
Council Conference Sessions Rescheduled from Normal Meeting Date/Time.
- January 19 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, January 18
- February 16 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, February 15
- August 23 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, August 16
- September 7 – Council Conference Session rescheduled from Monday, September 6
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include a photograph (no posters or logos) with a exact size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission