- This event has passed.
Cultural Arts Commission
March 4 @ 6:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until November 11, 2020
One event on November 6, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 | 6:00pm
MUNICIPAL SERVICES CENTER, 3600 TREMONT ROAD
Council Committee Room
- Call to Order Kirk
- Minutes of February 5, 2020 meeting Kirk
- Presentation of upcoming capital improvement projects (30 min) Anderson
- Discuss opportunities for public art installations
- Discuss short term opportunities for cultural programs and art exhibits
- Update on ordinance review (5 min) Osborne
- Review Cultural Arts Division Report (5 min) Osborne
- Excused Absences Kirk
- Adjourn Kirk
- Arlington Hall Gallery | January 6-March 27
- Kelli Canady | Abstract Paintings
- Concourse Gallery | March 4-27
- Middle School Show
- Reception: March 8 | 2-4 pm
- Art activity provided by Picassos Art Studio
- CCFTF Community Pop Up
- Cultural Arts Commission Meeting | April 1 at 6 pm
The Cultural Arts Commission is comprised of seven members who meet the first Wednesday of every month in Council Chamber or the Centennial Room, to advise and support the Cultural Arts Division Staff in its mission to provide and promote a diverse, lively, accessible arts environment that advances the cultural assets and enriches the life of the community. Each member serves a three year term. The President of City Council appoints members to the Cultural Arts Commission and Council Members confirm.
Previous meeting materials, minutes and reports can be found on our Archives Portal link.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include a photograph (no posters or logos) with a exact size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission