- This event has passed.
PUBLIC MEETING – Lane Avenue Planning Study
December 12 @ 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Please join representatives of OHM Advisors and City Staff for a presentation summary of the public engagement activities held in the fall. This will include:
- Details of the activities used to engage the public and solicit ideas for the vision of the corridor;
- Summarized results of the feedback received;
- An analysis of how the findings can be used to help guide and shape a vision for the corridor’s streetscape and appearance;
- Details of the study’s next steps;
- Future public engagement opportunities, at which time draft recommendations will be presented for public review and feedback.
At the conclusion of the presentation, City Staff and the planning team will be on hand to take questions and comments.
We hope you can join us!
Click here for more on the Lane Avenue Planning Study.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include a photograph (no posters or logos) with a exact size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission