- This event has passed.
Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
August 16 @ 6:30 pm
An event every 2 months that begins at 6:30pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2018
One event on August 16, 2018 at 6:30pm
One event on October 30, 2018 at 6:30pm
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:30 pm
Municipal Services Center
Lower Level Conference Meeting Room
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of meeting minutes from the following meetings:
- August 16, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- September 17, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
- September 20, 2018 Joint Special Council Conference & Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
- September 21, 2018 Joint Special Council Conference & Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
- Approval of excused absences from September 17th, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
- Old Business
- Potential Land Acquisition Opportunity – Case Road
- Comprehensive Plan Update
- Directors Report
- Board Member Comments and Setting Future Agenda Items
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Board is comprised of seven members who meet to review and make recommendations to City Council on the City’s parks, recreational programs and facilities in the community. The Board meets the second Wednesday of even numbered months at 6:30 pm at the Municipal Services Center. Each member serves a four-year term. The President of City Council appoints members to the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board and Council Members confirm.
Previous meeting materials, minutes and reports can be found on our Archives Portal link.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include an image with a minimum size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission