REGISTRATION – UACA Christmas in the Park
November 15 @ 6:00 am
Each year Santa visits with UA and the lucky children of our town get a chance to meet with him and share their Christmas wishes.
- An account with Upper Arlington Parks and Recreation is required to complete registration for Christmas in the Park. You can create an account or update information at https://parks.uaoh.net. Please note, your city account information must include the names and ages of your children in order to register for this event. Please complete this prior to when registration for this event opens (November 15 at 6 am).
- This event is for children ages 12 and below. Other children in the family are welcome to come for pictures, but do not need to be registered.
- ALL children that will interact with Santa need to be registered. This means you should check the box next to ALL children that will be participating when choosing a time slot. Please do not select names of adults – children only.
- Registrants must be paid UACA members. If you are not an active UACA member, please click here. UACA reserves the right to remove any registrant that has not paid for a membership.
- Contact the Christmas in the Park directors for questions – UACA.CITP@gmail.com
Registration opens November 15 at 6 am.
Submissions to our Community Calendar
As a service to the community, the City hosts an online Community Calendar. We invite you to submit details of upcoming special events that are open to and promote government interests of the community at-large, as determined by the City of Upper Arlington.
To submit a calendar listing, please use this online form. Submissions should include a photograph (no posters or logos) with a exact size of 1920 pixels wide x 1275 pixels high. We recommend that you submit items at least three months in advance, since we may include some community events in the City’s print and e-newsletters as space allows.
The City will not post routine items such as programs, club meetings or classes. The inclusion of a special event does not represent an endorsement from the City. The City reserves complete control of any event postings on the Community Calendar and has final approval authority over them. Community Calendar postings are not intended to, and do not, create a public or designated forum for private speech of any kind. The City reserves its right to refuse a submission