Looking for a new date night activity or something fun to enjoy with your friends that won’t break the bank? Grab your camping chairs or a blanket and join us at Sunny 95 Park for another great summer of Cultural Arts’ Music in the Parks outdoor concert series. This year features another exciting lineup that mixes regulars with some new bands for your listening pleasure.
Concerts are free and held on Thursday evenings from 7-8:30 pm, at the Amelita Mirolo Barn’s UA Stage in Sunny 95 Park (unless stated otherwise).
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- June 6: Kickoff at the Green at Kingsdale (3150 Tremont Road) featuring Conspiracy
- June 13: Songs at the Center with Eric Eric Gnezda, Anne E. DeChant and Lil’ Red & the Rooster
- June 20: Asian Festival Showcase
- June 27: The Thiossane Institute of West African Drum and Dance w/ Ohio Dance
- July 11: Camp Jazz
- July 18: Jazz in July with the Columbus Jazz Orchestra conducted by Artistic Director Byron Stripling
On July 18, Cultural Arts invites you to attend a Jazz in July VIP Reception, for a chance to mingle backstage with Columbus Jazz Orchestra musicians while enjoying light refreshments.
Admission to the concert is free, with the VIP reception costing $25. Click here to purchase tickets. Cultural Arts wishes to thank this year’s concert series sponsor Wright-Patt Credit Union, as well as Jazz in July sponsors Brienza Financial Services, Hyre Personal Wealth and Logan Financial Group.