With a little creativity–and understanding the importance of bringing live music to the community–the City’s Cultural Arts Division is excited to announce the continuation of our Thursday evening Music in the Parks summer concert series this year! Grab your family and friends and join us for another safe and socially distanced season. This year, we will be transitioning from drive-in concerts to regular concerts in our parks, with an exciting lineup that mixes regulars with some new bands.
The first two concerts in June will take place at National Church Residences in a drive-in format. Thereafter, concerts will return to a park setting at NW Kiwanis Park and Thompson Park. These events are free but pre-registration for drive-in concerts will be required and may be required for other concerts as well. Registration will open two weeks prior to each concert at 8 am for Upper Arlington Residents and one week prior to each concert at 8am for Non-Residents.
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- June 3: The Moxie Strings at National Church Residences (4395 Carriage Hill Lane)
- June 10: Red Healer at National Church Residences *REGISTRATION REQUIRED*
- June 17: Deuce ‘n a Quarter at NW Kiwanis Park (4840 Stonehaven Drive)
- June 24: Ladies of Longford at NW Kiwanis Park
- July 1: Largemouth Brass Band at Thompson Park (4250 Woodbridge Rd)
- July 8: Victorious Kaybirds at Thompson Park
- July 15: The Deeptones at Thompson Park
Cultural Arts wishes to thank National Church Residences, Wright Patt Credit Union and Pagetech Limited for making this year’s Music in the Parks series possible.
Register at [email protected].