Summer is On! Whether you want to relax by the pool, jump off the diving boards, or swim laps, UA’s pools are the place to be!
To provide a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, we ask patrons to be mindful of our pool rules:
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or qualified guardian.
- A parent or guardian must accompany a child in the wading pool area.
- Do not talk with lifeguards while they are in their chair. Please refer all questions to the office.
- All swimmers must wear appropriate swim wear. For more information on what and is not appropriate, click here.
- Running, rough play and personal conduct endangering the safety and wellbeing of others is prohibited.
- Dunking and holding others underwater is prohibited.
- Spitting on the pool deck or water is prohibited.
- Swimmers using the diving area or other deep-water areas must be able to swim one length of the lap lane without stopping and tread water for 30 seconds.
- Back dives or flips from the side of the pool or wading area is prohibited.
- The use of rafts, tubes and other flotation devices may be restricted when the swimming load is heavy.
- Flotation devices are not permitted in deep water areas.
The following items are prohibited at our pools:
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Tobacco products
- Glass bottles or containers
- Pets – except service dogs