The Columbus Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Run will be making its way through parts of UA on the morning of Thursday, November 25. As a result a series of temporary traffic restrictions will be in place between 8 am-Noon, as follows:
- Lane Avenue – closed to through traffic between Northwest Boulevard and Kenny Road. Local access to parking areas around the Lane Avenue Shopping Center will be permitted.
- North Star Road – closed to through traffic between Berkshire Road and College Hill Road.
- Brandon Road, Chester Road, Westmont Boulevard, Wellesley Drive, Beaumont Drive and Vassar Place – all closed at Lane Avenue.
Temporary no parking signs will be posted for the following streets:
- Ashdowne Road north side, from North Star to Beaumont
- Berkshire Road north side, from North Star to Northwest
- Cardiff Road north side, from North Star to Brandon
- Doone Road north side, from North Star to Brandon
- Harford Road east side, from Berkshire to Essex
- Beaumont Road west side, from Ashdowne to Essex
- Brandon Road east side, from W. Lane to Doone
- Vassar Place east side, from Osborn to College Hill
- College Hill Drive south side, from North Star to Mt Holyoke
- Westminster Drive south side, from North Star to Mt Holyoke