skip to Main Content

Are residents allowed to burn brush, leaves, etc?

Open burning of any yard waste such as brush or leaves is prohibited in the City of Upper Arlington. Yard waste disposal questions should be directed to the Public Service Department, at 614-583-5350 or visit our Solid Waste Services section. For any outdoor burning concerns, call 614-583-5100.

Categories: Fire Safety Programs, Public Works, Solid Waste
Back To Top