skip to Main Content

Can I rent the Sand Volleyball Courts/Ballfields/Shelter Houses? How much does is the cost to rent?

Sand volleyball courts are available for rent by calling the Parks & Recreation Office at 614-583-5300 located at Reed Road Park by the shelter house. Available for use 7 am-11 pm. Athletic fields are available for rent beginning mid-April, by calling Mac Kinney at 614-583-5057. Shelter houses at Thompson, Fancyburg, and Reed Road parks are available to individuals and organizations by rental only.

Categories: Parks, Parks & Recreation, Recreation, Shelters
Back To Top