skip to Main Content

Can I use a caterer that does not appear on the Permitted Caterer list?

Caterers not on our Permitted Caterers list must be pre-approved by the Recreation Supervisor and complete a One Time Caterer Contract with the City of Upper Arlington prior to the event. Alcohol must be served through a Permitted Caterer.

Back To Top