skip to Main Content

Every time it rains my back yard fills with water. What can I do?

Options include installing a rain garden or hiring a contractor to install a small yard drain in the area where the water ponds and pipe it out to the street. Franklin County Soil & Water Conservation District may also offer other solutions: 1404 Goodale Blvd., Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43212. Phone: 614-586-9613 or

Back To Top