skip to Main Content

How do I get a witness to come to trial?

If you want a witness to come to court and they refuse to come voluntarily, you must request the Clerk of Court to issue a subpoena requiring that person to come to court to testify. This request should be made at least 10 days prior to trial.

Category: Mayor's Court
Back To Top