skip to Main Content

How do I switch activities once I’ve already registered for an Activity Guide class or program?

This cannot be done online. The first step in switching an activity would be to call the Upper Arlington Parks & Recreation Department at 614-583-5300. A staff member can assist you in switching activities. Please have ready the name of both the activity being dropped and the activity that you wish to enroll. Having the activity number on hand is not necessary, but is much appreciated in completing the switch.

Back To Top