skip to Main Content

I would like additional work performed; can the City replace extra sidewalk or part of my driveway?

The City will only be replacing the sidewalk panels identified in the notification that you received and is unable to facilitate additional repairs. The scope and quantity of repairs is the predetermined amount on which the contractor has based their price. If you would like to have additional concrete work or repairs performed at your property, we encourage you to seek a private contractor.

Back To Top