skip to Main Content

I’m having a problem with my neighbor.

It is always best to work out issues related to neighbors in a positive manner. If you have exhausted positive communication methods, the City Attorney’s Office has a Diversion Programs that may assist. Or you may contact the Police Division with questions using the form below.

Categories: Building, Planning & Zoning, City Attorney, Police Division
Back To Top