skip to Main Content

What is Resident versus Non-Resident?

Residents are those families who reside and/or work within boundaries of Upper Arlington. The Upper Arlington City boundary encompasses most, but not all Upper Arlington School District. If you are in doubt, please call our office at 614-583-5300 or consult the Franklin County Auditor’s website ( to check your Tax District under Parcel Search.

Back To Top