skip to Main Content

When is a HVAC permit required?

c Expand All C Collapse All

Building, Planning & Zoning (1)

An HVAC permit is required to install or replace a furnace, RTU, air conditioner, mini split system or range hood, and any time supply air, return air or dryer vent ductwork is added, altered or removed, as well as for new or replacement ventilation fans, etc.

Back To Top