skip to Main Content

How do I apply to serve on a Board or Commission?

While volunteer positions on Boards and Commissions have set terms, vacancies periodically arise at other times. You can watch for calls for applications via local media, or you can submit an application for a Board or Commission that interests you at any time. The City Clerk’s Office keeps applications on file for one year.

Categories: City Council, Parks & Recreation
Back To Top