skip to Main Content

I want to volunteer to clean up the parks. Who should I contact?

Volunteer forms are available to fill out on the Upper Arlington Website. Volunteering is event-based and will occur on specific dates. Fill out your name and information and a member of the Parks and Rec. staff will contact you with an available event. Volunteer forms can be found here.

Categories: Donate & Volunteer, Parks

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Back To Top