skip to Main Content

Is alcohol permitted?

c Expand All C Collapse All

Amelita Mirolo Barn (1)

Yes. Alcohol is permitted from 6 am-10 pm on the weekends and 6 am-9 pm Sunday-Thursday during the school year. All alcohol must be handled and served through a Permitted Caterer. The renter will pay a $150 fee and complete an alcohol contract with the City of Upper Arlington if alcohol is served.

Back To Top