skip to Main Content

My neighbor’s tree overhangs into my yard; can I cut it?

We advise you to seek legal guidance from you own attorney concerning private property rights. If you have a concern about a dangerous tree on public or private property, please contact the Parks & Forestry Division at 614-583-5340.

Back To Top